Wide range of predator landing nets made with no compromises and designed for whom are looking for strong emotions!
Perfect to target oversize predators both in fresh and saltwater, Aggressor-Pro are designed to offer performances, practicality and to last over the time. The frame is entirely built with anodized 6063-T6 grade aluminium, light yet strong, with ABS joint parts and rubber inserts. The head is shaped with the use of a strong aluminium profile to reduce bending and increase resistance. Whilst the mesh is made from soft TPR rubber with a 3D design, extremely resistant, totally “hook-proof” and perfect for the “catch & release” offering optimal protection for fish.
- Frame entirely made of anodized aluminium 6063-T6
- Joint parts made of shock-proof ABS plastic
- Ergonomic handle - with retractable handle
- Soft rubber TPR 3D mesh with flat bottom
- Hook-Proof mesh perfect to be used with trebles and for the “catch & release” offering optimal protection for fish
- Perfectly floating – it lies flat on the water
- Resistant to elements – perfect to be used in freshwater and saltwater
- Available both with 1 section handle or telescopic 2 sections.
|084-51-510||Aggressor Pro Net L 1Sect||50x40 cm||120 cm|
|084-51-520||Aggressor Pro Net XL 1Sect||60x50 cm||140 cm|
|084-51-530||Aggressor Pro Net XXL 1Sect||70x60 cm||160 cm|
|084-51-610||Aggressor Pro Net L 2Sect||50x40 cm||180 cm|
|084-51-620||Aggressor Pro Net XL 2Sect||60x50 cm||210 cm|